Although all agreed it would be great to support Shake-A-Leg racing series, everyone also agreed that it doesn't work for us logistically, location and timing is just not practical to have a good FW race weekly. So, with that in mind, new plan emerged, we're going to pick one day midweek and one over the weekend(depending on wind forecast, etc.), race start 5:30 p.m. (midweek) and 2 p.m. (weekend),
location - causeway, starting marker - last beach buoy near the bridge, and using the channel marker by
the sandbar as a second buoy, will use it as a upwind or downwind marker depending on the wind direction, one or 2 laps. First try, this coming Sunday - see you at the beach!
Let me know who's in